Thursday, August 11, 2011

Add Field In InfoSet Query

Dear readers,

This time I'm going to share with you how to add field in Infoset Query.

Here's how.

First, go to t code SQ02, and choose which InfoSet you want to edit, and click Change.

















And then will appear screen to change Info Set, like this picture below














In the left side of the screen, you can find all the fields in the Infotypes. And the left side shows fields that already available in the InfoSet.

For example, I want to add information about Infotype Relationships (1001) so I can use it as selection in my query reports.

You can see fields in Infotype Relationships (1001) I have in my InfoSet before.

Before







I find the fields I want to add in the left area of the screen. There area 2 ways to add the fields, you can drag the field, or just double clicking it.














This is the Info Set after you add those fields.

After







The last step is Generate the InfoSet, this take a few seconds, depending how complex your InfoSet is.

When there's a message "InfoSet is generated", it means you ready to use it.

This is my updated Ad Hoc Query, ready to be use.. :)














Cheers,
Gana

No comments:

Post a Comment